Amazon Prime Day 2020 is a two-day sale on Amazon’s website, exclusively for its Prime members. The event usually takes place in July, but due to the coronavirus pandemic, Amazon Prime Day are going to be held in October.
How Can Get Discount During Amazon Prime Day 2020?
In order to take advantage of Prime Day discounts, you’ll need to make sure that you are signed up for a Prime membership. While a yearly membership costs $12.99 per month, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial if you want to take advantage of the Prime member deals just for Amazon Prime Day 2020.
- Sign up for Prime to get in on amazon prime 13 & 14 oct days to save big.
- After your FREE trial, Prime is just $1299/month (plus any applicable taxes).
- Cancel anytime.
Prime Student Offer
Students also can enjoy six months of Prime benefits for free of charge , along side exclusive student offers for Amazon Music and Video by signing up for a free trial.
- Start your 6-month trial
- Then, enjoy Prime at half the price, just
- 6-month trial , for new members only.
- Cancel anytime.
EBT Card or Medicaid card
Prime members is just
$12.99 $5.99/month* for qualifying customers with an EBT or Medicaid card
Amazon Prime Day 2020 Support Small Businesses
- Amazon is offering a $10 credit to use on Prime Day to members who spend $10 on items
sold by select small businesses in Amazon’s store now through October.
- Once Prime Day begins, members can use their $10 credit to purchase almost any
product in Amazon’s store, including from small businesses.
- Check out FAQ & Terms and Conditions about this offer.
Amazon Kids+ 3 Month Plan $0.99
- Unlimited access to thousands of kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, games and premium kid’s skills.
- Starting at $2.99 per month.
- Unlimited access for up to four children.
- 3 months of children’s content.
- Starting at $2.99/month after the free one-month trial, Amazon Kids+ gives kids unlimited access to a world of content to explore and parents the confidence that all content is age-appropriate.
Set up Notifications to Get the Latest Deals
- Tap the options icon in the bottom menu to navigate to view your Settings.
- Scroll to your “Programs and Features” and tap on “Deals”, then tap the “Upcoming” tab.
- Find a deal that you want and tap “Watch this deal” to get notified when it starts.
Photo by amazon.com
Qualify for 15% discount on grocery options
- Amazon accepts SNAP EBT in all states except Alaska, Arkansas, Hawaii, Louisiana, Maine, and Montana.
- Shop Amazon groceries, including Amazon Pantry and Amazon Fresh.
- No need for Prime membership to use my SNAP EBT card on Amazon,
- Shop these brands and select the coupon on eligible products to claim your discount.
- Discounts available through December 31, 2020.
- Free Shipping Available, Low price every day, and Freshness guaranteed.
- See FAQ learn more.